Thursday, October 11, 2012

Doddles

 I am not good at this blogging thing.  I guess I need more practice.  My daughter was suppose to come over and help me spruce up my blog but she has been too busy for her dear old mother.  So I have been spending some time doodling and was told I needed to post what I have done. I have also tried my hand at "She Art" and have one to post here.






 





The flames were a contribution from my son (thanks Luke)




 Background I did with gesso and acrylic paint.  Then I laid a paper towel over it and pressed the pattern into the paint.  I think it came out pretty cool.  I will try to remember to post the finished product later.


Here is my "She Art."

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Your doodles are great. I love the background that you did. It looks really cool. I think the texture from the paper towel is awesome. And you did a fantastic job on the SHE Art. Your SHE is very sassy. It makes me want to try to do one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that is so sweet of you to say that. You should try one. It was fun and pretty easy. I didn't even draw the arms and legs first. I just cut them out of paper. It came together pretty quick too.

      Delete