Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wedding album

I enjoy scrapbooking and seeing the reaction when I give them as gifts.  This is one example of an album I did for my niece.


I saved her invitation she sent me and used it for the front page.


This was the program I saved from the wedding, I took several so I could use all sides for the album.


These were the place cards from the tables.  I only included the immediate family's.


Candid's the photographer didn't think to get.


I love the affect of the vellum over the picture with the writting.  I put it through my printer and it came out great.


I love this picture of their kiss.  My daughter is a very talented photographer.  You can visit her blog here!


Kaylon was happy to see these pictures because her photographer didn't get any of the reception, not sure why.

 

The fear in grandma's eyes while dancing with the groom, Greg, very funny.
 We had a good time.  Kaylon and Greg loved the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment