Sunday, January 13, 2013

Color Swatch

I was asked to post a mini tutorial on my color swatch I made for my copic markers, so here it is.  I started with a few basic supplies. Bristol smooth paper, my big bite and a tag punch.










 







I punched out a stack of tags and used my big bite to punch a hole through several tags at a time. I used the chiseled end of my copic and as I moved down the tag I added a line of color.  For instance the first line drawn is just one stroke of the pen the second line is two strokes and so on.  I illistrated here with both a dark and light color pens. I labeled them with the number and put them on a book ring.  I am showing the front and the back.  As you can see the darker colors bled through to the back of the tag.  This ring is so easy to carry with me to the store when I am in the market for a new color.




No comments:

Post a Comment