Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fun Tag

A tag to share. 


I used the Tim Holtz dies to cut out the wings and dress form.  the "fly" was from a sizzix die.  I used my computer to print the rest of the words.  I cut the tag from white card stock and inked it with distress ink (vintage photo). I sprayed my stamp (hand writting) with water and pressed it on the stamp to get the ghosting effect.  The birds are stamped in "black soot" distress ink.  I used "frayed burlap" on the dress form and then stamped with my "itty bitty" stamp the writting.  I inked the base of the dress form with "tea dye" distress ink. The face is made out of hot glue with gold "rub n buff" and then I used my copic markers to color the lips red and the eyes blue.  The crown was given to my by my sister and it was gold.  I thought I would mute the gold with alcohol ink but when I bloted the ink off the gold came with it so I just left it silver. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag. So many layers. I love the font that you chose and I want the "fly" die cut! LOL.

    ReplyDelete