Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Easter Tag.

Here is the Easter Tag I made.

I used distress ink for the background.  The rest is Tim Holtz tattered flower garland and ornate crosses.  I cut little strips of paper for the vine and I used color wash "meadow" to dye the leaves and the vine.  On the cross I used an ink I got in the jewelry section at Hobby Lobby.  It's by Ranger and its from the "Vintaj" line called "aged bronze".   I had an old torn up Bible that I took the verse out of (I felt really guilty for ripping up a Bible :/ ).Then I took a straight pin with a red heart on it and stuck it through the tag.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very inspirational! I love the vine. It is hard to see the color of the cross. The light washes it out a bit. You are so creative, adding the red heart. Very thought provoking message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got the heart thought. I wasn't sure if I should have explained it. I can't wait to see yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete