Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Press On

Getting back to what I know.  I started this journal page with no real plan in mind.  I just threw some different color paint on top of the gesso-ed page and then just kinda made a mess.  I wanted to give myself some motivation physically as well as spiritually so I remembered the verse about pressing on.  This rings true in every area of my life right now.  I haven't felt like pressing on in any direction so I looked up the verse and put it in front of me by way of my opening page in my new journal.

Hope you like it and continue to "Press On" in your endeavors.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, both in color and in message. I love the background. Did you use press on letters? I love how the colors of the background are the same as the color of the letters. Keep making beautiful messes, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind. Yes the letters are puffy stickers. I have a ton of letter stickers that I've used in my scrapbooking for years. I don't know what it is about letter stickers that make me want to buy them up, but I love the variety there is of them.

    ReplyDelete